The Tata Capital Literature Live! Business Book of the Year Award recognises the best business writing in the Indian literary space.
Update: The Tata Capital Literature Live! Business Book of the Year Award has been awarded to Advice and Dissent: My Life in Public Service, by YV Reddy.
Update : The shortlist nominees have now been announced.
The shortlisted books for the 2017 awards are (in alphabetical order):
|Sr. No.||Book||Author||Publishing House|
|1.||Advice and Dissent: My Life in Public Service||Y V Reddy||HarperCollins|
|2.||Dialogue of the Deaf: The Government and the RBI||T C A Srinivasa Raghavan||Westland
|3.||Failing to Succeed: The Story of India’s first E-commerce company||K Vaitheeswaran||Rupa|
The original longlist of nominees, in alphabetical order, is below:
- Advice and Dissent: My Life in Public Service by Y V Reddy (HarperCollins)
- Boom Country? The New Wave of Indian Enterprise by Alan Rosling (Hachette)
- Bulls, Bears and Other Beasts: A Story of the Indian Stock Market by Santosh Nair (Pan Macmillan)
- Crooked Minds: Creating an Innovative Society by Kiran Karnik (Rupa)
- Dialogue of the Deaf: The Government and the RBI by T C A Srinivasa Raghavan (Westland)
- Failing to Succeed: The Story of India’s First E-commerce Company by K Vaitheeswaran (Rupa)