Tata Literature Live! Business Book of the Year Award
The Tata Literature Live! Business Book of the Year Award recognises the best business writing in the Indian literary space.
The shortlisted books for the 2018 awards are (in alphabetical order):
|Driver in a Driverless Car: How our technology choices will create the future||Vivek Wadhwa with Alex Salkever||HarperCollins|
|Reverse Innovation in Healthcare: How to make value-based delivery work||Vijay Govindarajan & Ravi Ramamurti||Harvard Business Review Press|
|The Billionaire Raj: A journey through India’s new gilded age||James Crabtree||HarperCollins|
JURIES FOR THE AWARDS
Each award category is decided by an eminent jury.
The jury for the Tata Literature Live! Business Book of the Year Award comprised
- Adrian Terron, Head, Customer Centricity, Tata Group
- Mihir Sharma, author and senior journalist
- Mini Menon, Co-Founder and Editor, Live History India
- Rama Bijapurkar, Management and Market Research Consultant
- Sanjay Johri, Chairman, Board of Voltas Consumer Durable JV.